Gecko Factor: Back to stage

On the 14th of February, SGA organized an annual music competition for junior and student talents called Gecko Factor resembling the well-known X-Factor show. I was performing as a soloist with my band The Sweet Chains. We were performing a song I love Rock'n'Roll by Joan Jett. Fortunately, this performance did not bring us any surprise as the previous one did during the Gala concert. An interesting fact was that we did not actually have time to practice much before this event. Therefore, this performance was quite risky. However, even though, I think, we could do even better, we did not have any obvious mistakes, which is a unquestionable progress! We filled up our 'piggy-bank' of our experience. We did not win this contest but I was not even upset as I do love singing and especially rock songs. We had fun, enjoyed performing together, had an opportunity to show how we can do it and this is the best award. Hopefully, audience liked our show. And next time we will perform even better! 
Our band The Sweet Chains performing during the Gecko Factor; The author(me) is staying in the middle as a front-man; Photo Credit: Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog