MY CAS GOALS

During the next 2 years of IB Diploma program I must be organized and hardworking. 
So I have outlined some goals to succeed:

Targets for achievements:

- improve my English language skills; 
- improve my volleyball skills and get into SAISA Volleyball team; 
- improve my basketball skills and get into SAISA Basketball team (hopefully);
- learn how to play football;
- learn how to play guitar;
- learn how to communicate with children, try myself as a tutor (SOS Village); 
- find and join good dance school (or crew) with professional and dedicated dancers (trainers);

Targets for self-education and self-development:

- improve my time management, be able to organize my time rationally and not be exhausted all the time;
- be more self-confident;
- 'murder' laziness;
- be more sociable and collaborative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog