MEMORIZING

During the last 2 years I'm for the 3rd time in a new society.
Initially that was a new school at the last 9th grade in Uzbekistan, then I entered a lyceum and now I'm again at school. I guess I'm the only person who goes to school after finishing school. -_-
Honestly, the last change was the most hard and interesting one for me: new country, new system, new people, another language.
I remember days when people told me their names for the 1st time. For me it was just like a set of incomprehensible syllables:

- Hi! I'm Anja. And you?
- Pdgfkmnofxcnl.
- Wow! Nice to meet you ...uhm...
- Hahaha...Pdgfkmnofxcnl...but you can call me just Pdgfkm.

Yeeah... That was really challenging but I remembered all the names. I did it!
To memorize everyone better I made this collage so that in future I can open my blog page and remember everybody as they were 17 years old. 

Collage of our grade made by me using the website: http://sp-studio.de/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog